This wikiHow teaches you how to change the sound your iPhone makes when you receive text, calendar, or app notifications.
Edit10 Second Summary
1. Open your Settings.
2. Tap Sounds.
3. Scroll to “SOUNDS AND VIBRATION PATTERNS.”
4. Tap a notification type.
5. Select a tone.
- Open your iPhone’s Settings . You’ll usually find this app on the home screen.
- Scroll down and tap .
- Scroll down to the “SOUNDS AND VIBRATION PATTERNS” section. This is where you’ll find a list of the various notification sounds you can change.
- Tap the notification type you want to change. For example, if you want to hear a different sound when you receive an incoming text message, tap Text Tone.
- Select a tone from the “ALERT TONES” section. Tapping a sound will play a preview, as well as preface it with a blue check mark to show that it’s selected. The change takes effect immediately.
- If you purchased tones from iTunes, tap Download All Purchased Tones to make them available for use. It’s the blue link at the top of the screen.
- Change other notification tones as necessary. Tap the back button to return to the list of notification types, then select another option (such as Calendar Alerts or Reminder Alerts) to change its tone.
source How to of the Day https://ift.tt/2J5JGbT