This wikiHow teaches you how to enable a downloaded keyboard language or a keyboard app to use a different button layout than your current one, using Android.
Edit10 Second Summary
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap Languages and input.
3. Tap Virtual keyboard.
4. Tap Manage keyboards.
5. Slide a keyboard switch to On.
- Open your Android's Settings app. Find and tap the icon on your Apps menu to open Settings.
- Alternatively, you can slide down the notification bar from the top of your screen, and tap the icon on the top-right.
- Scroll down and tap . You can find this option towards the end of your Settings menu.
- On some versions, this option may be named Language & keyboard or just Languages.
- If you don't see this option, look for General management on the Settings menu, then tap Language & input here.
- Tap . This will open a list of all the keyboards currently enabled on your Android.
- If you don't see this option, look for Current keyboard or Change keyboard.
- Tap . This will open a list of all your available keyboards, and allow you to enable or disable each one of them.
- This button may also be labeled Choose keyboards.
- Slide the switch next to a keyboard to . Find the keyboard you want to use on the list here, and turn it on.
- Slide your current keyboard switch to . This will disable your old keyboard. You can now type messages and notes with your new keyboard layout.
source How to of the Day https://ift.tt/2JUO65Q