This wikiHow teaches you how to remove a location you’ve saved to your places in Google Maps when you’re using a computer.
- Go to https://maps.google.com in a web browser. If you’re not already signed in to your Google account, click Sign In at the top-right corner of the screen to do so now.
- Click the menu. It’s at the top-left corner of the page.
- Click . It’s in the third set of options. A window will open on the left side of the map.
- Click the tab. It’s at the top of the “Your places” window.
- Click the category where the place is saved. You’ll find your saved location in Favorites, Want to go, or Starred places.
- Click the location to remove. Maps will zoom in and display related information.
- Click the flag icon. It’s under the name of the location. A list of categories will expand—the category where the location is saved has a blue and white check mark.
- Remove the check mark from the category. This removes the location from your saved places.
source How to of the Day https://ift.tt/2ITu2AG