This wikiHow teaches you how to save an iPhone voicemail message as an audio file using the Voice Memos app.
Edit10 Second Summary
1. Open the Phone app.
2. Tap Voicemail.
3. Tap the share button.
4. Tap Voice Memos.
5. Tap Save.
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone. It’s the green icon with a white phone receiver inside. You’ll usually find it at the bottom of the home screen.
- Tap . It’s the icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the message you want to save. A list of saving and sharing options will appear.
- Tap . This opens the recording in the Voice Memos app.
- If you want to save the file to your iCloud or other cloud drive, select Save to Files instead, and then choose your drive.
- Tap . The voicemail message is now saved an audio file.
EditSources and Citations
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
source How to of the Day https://ift.tt/2K78DFd