Galaxies are a dazzling sight to many, and slime is a fun and useful "toy" that many enjoy playing with. Why not combine the two and create a fun slime that also looks quite neat? A sparkly and stretchy slime that reminds you of the universe is both fun to make and stretch, and squish, and poke!
- clear liquid glue (white glue is a substitute for it, but the clear glue looks better)
- Dark blue food coloring
- Black food coloring
- Pink food coloring
- Purple food coloring
- Fine glitter
- Regular glitter
- Add of borax to of hot water. Stir it thoroughly and then set it aside to cool.
- Separate the glue into three bowls. Pour about of clear glue into each bowl.
- Pour of water into each bowl.
- Add both the blue and black food coloring into one bowl.
- Add the pink food coloring into the second bowl.
- Add the purple food coloring into the third bowl.
- Shake both types of glitter into each bowl.
- Use a stick to combine the glue, water, food coloring, and glitter. When fully combined, the glue, glitter, and color will be evenly dispersed, and won't "clump" in certain areas.
- It's possible to mix with a spoon, but it's not recommended. The mixture can cling to the curve of the spoon and be hard to get out.
- Pour a third of the borax mixture into one bowl. Stir quickly and thoroughly as the slime begins to stick together.
- Repeat with the other two slime mixtures.
- Knead the slime with your hands. At this point, if the slime is still fairly watery, knead it with your hands to help it gain a more solid shape.
- Carefully combine the slimes by kneading them together. Don't blend them too much, or they'll end up losing their color.
- Play with your sparkly galaxy slime. Store it in an airtight container or plastic bag.
- White glue will work if you don't have clear glue, but isn't preferred.
- You don't need to use borax. It's possible to replace the borax solution with liquid starch, liquid laundry detergent, contact lens solution, or a saline solution.
- Consider adding confetti stars to the slime for an extra-galactic appeal.
- Don't put in too much glue or it can make the slime overly sticky.
- The colors will naturally blend together if you knead your slime a lot.
- Glitter can be quite messy, and playing with this slime may cause glitter to scatter and get on your hands.
- Make Rainbow Slime
- Make Fluffy Slime
- Make Kinetic Slime
- Make Slime
- Make Slime Without Borax
- Make Glow in the Dark Slime
EditSources and Citations
source How to of the Day https://ift.tt/2M7BBG1