This wikiHow teaches you how to move any app icon to a different place on your phone or tablet's home screen, using Android. If your device allows customizing the Apps menu, you can also use this method to move the icons here.
- Open your Android's home screen. Unlock your phone or tablet with your security code, or press your Android's home button to get to the home screen.
- If your phone or tablet allows customizing the order of apps on the Apps menu, you can tap the icon, and use the same method to move icons here.
- Tap and hold the app icon you want to move. Find the app you want to move on your home screen, and long-press on its icon. This will highlight the app, and allow you to move it around your screen.
- Drag the app icon anywhere on your screen. While holding the app icon, move your finger around to move the app on your screen.
- If you want to move an app to another page of your home screen, drag it to the right or left edge of your screen.
- Release your finger to save the app's new location. When you find a new spot for the selected app icon, release your finger to save it.
- Drag the app icon onto another app to create a folder. This will create a new folder on your home screen, and group the two apps together in this folder.
- Once you create a folder, you can drag and add more apps into it.
source How to of the Day https://ift.tt/2KymOCS